登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

liuquanren的博客

个人的发展只有立足于事业发展的实践中,和事业的发展联系在一起,才能体现出价值。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英汉对照:昨日重现  

2017-05-10 14:42:07|  分类: 休闲轻松 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
《昨日重现》
(Yesterday once more)

?

当我年轻时,
When I was yong,
常听收音机,
I’d listen to the radio,
等待心爱的歌曲。
Waiting for my favorite songs.
听到播放时便随声歌唱,
When they played I’d sing along,
这使我欢畅。
It made me smile.

?

那时多么幸福的时刻!
Those were such happy times,
就在不久以前。
And not so long ago.
我想知道他们曾去何处,
How I wondered where they’d gone.
但我所有深爱的歌曲,
But they’re back again,
他们现在又回来,
Just like a long lost friend.
正如老友失散又重聚。
All the songs I love so well.

?

每一句sha-la-la-la
Every sha-la-la-la
每一句wo-wo仍闪烁,
Every wo-wo still shines,
每一句shinga-linga-ling,
Every shinga-linga-ling,
他们又开始唱得如此动听。
That they’re starting to sing so fine.

?

当他们唱到一个地方
When they get to the part,
令她伤心断肠,
Where he‘s breaking her heart,
这真能叫我哭出来,
It can really make me cry,
正如从前一样,
Just like before,
仿佛昔日又重来
It’s yesterday once more.

?

回头看
Looking back on how it was,
岁月如何消逝
In years gone by,
这些过去的好时光,
And the good time that I had,
使今天显得令人哀伤。
Makes today seem rather sad.
变化多大啊!
So much has changed

?

我所有美好的记忆
All my best memories,
清晰的重现。
Come back clearly to me.
有一些仍能使我哭出来,
Some can even make me cry,
正如从前一样,
Just like before,
仿佛昔日又重来。
It’s yesterday once more

  评论这张
 
阅读(151)| 评论(2)

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018